11/2, Roypara Road, Sinthee, Kolkata – 700050
Blog – http://sintheesrijan.blogspot.com website: srijanphotoclub.com
3rd All India Photography Contest 2013
Closing Date for Entries: 07.12.2013
Judging : 4th Week of December 2013
Notification of Result (on SRIJAN Blog/Website): 1st Week of January 2014
Exhibition and prize distribution: January 2014
Category: The Beautiful World
Judges: A panel of eminent photographers.
1st Prize: Srijan Trophy & Rs.10000/-
Phanindra Nath Sarkar Memorial Award
2nd Prize: Srijan Trophy & Rs.7000/-
Neeta Das Memorial Award
3rd Prize: Srijan Trophy & Rs.5000/- each
Bhupal Chandra Ghosh Dastidar Memorial Award
4th Prize: Srijan Trophy & Rs. 3000/-
Satyaranjan Basu Memorial Award
Commendation Prizes: Srijan Medal & Rs.1000/- each
i) Krishna Adhikary Memorial Award
ii) Joyashree Bhattacharjee Memorial Award
iii) Labanya Neogy Memorial Award
iv) Sunila Sarkar Memorial Award
v) Paritosh Guha Neogi Memorial Award
vi) Sitanath Gupta Memorial Award I
vii) Sitanath Gupta Memorial Award II
viii) Sitanath Gupta Memorial Award III
ix) Sachindra Nath Ghosh Memorial Award I
x) Sachindra Nath Ghosh Memorial Award II
xi) Sachindra Nath Ghosh Memorial Award III
xii) Prabir Kumar Gupta Memorial Award
xiii) J.B. Dawn Memorial Award
xiv) Nishanita Memorial Award
xv) Hiraprava Das Memorial Award
Entry Fee: Rs.25/- per image. Entry fee is to be paid by D.D in favour of “SRIJAN” payable at Kolkata. For Local Entries, cash will also be accepted and that is to be paid at our collection centre at the time of submission of entries.
Rules & Regulations: 1. The 3rd All India Photography contest 2013 organized by SRIJAN is open to all professional and amateur photographers in India.
2. No. of images per Entry: Minimum - 4(Four), Maximum - No upper limit, as Digital file.
3. Each digital file must be named in the following manner:- Full Name –Serial No.--Title of Photo; e.g. Amit(space) Kumar(space) Roy--1–Tajmahal; where Amit Kumar Roy = Full Name, 1=Serial No. and Tajmahal= Title of Photo.
Deviation in the file naming may lead to rejection of the entry. Also submitted images containing any watermarks or any other identity marks may lead to rejection of the entry.
4. The required file size of an image should be between 1MB to 2 MB.
5. CD/DVD will be accepted for entry which will not be returned.
6. Full name and address of the entrant and no. of images must be clearly written on the CD/ DVD.
7. Each CD/DVD must be accompanied with a duly completed Entry Form and D.D. for Entry Fee.
8. Entries without entry fee will not be judged.
9. Entries must be properly packed to withstand postal handling. In no case, SRIJAN will be responsible for any loss and/ or damage of the entries during transit.
10.However, image may be sent through email along with entrant’s name, address, contact no., email and no. of images to this email:- firstname.lastname@example.org. A reply email will be sent to entrant. The requisiteentry fee (25/- per image) along with a hard copy of the Reply email should reach to our collection centre within five (5) days from the date of Reply email. Any delay or improper feemay lead to rejection of the entry.
11.Each entrant will receive a high quality e-catalogue / CD catalogue .
12. Individual results will be notified only to the winning participants through e-mail/ by post and also over telephone. Detailed results will be published in our blog/ website.
13. SRIJAN reserves the right to reproduce any image for publication in e- catalogue/ CD-Rom catalogue or in the media in relation to the Contest without any permission or paying any fee to the photographer.
14. Any requirements for model release (permission from the person(s), if any, depicted in the image), property release (permission from the owner of a particular property, if any, depicted in the image) etc. are the sole responsibility of the participant(s) and it will be assumed that the participant(s) have the required permission. Thus, SRIJAN shall, in no way, be held liable on any such ground for showing publicly any of the submitted images.
15. No present or past members of SRIJAN will be eligible to participate in this contest.
16. Images already sent to the earlier contest(s) organized by SRIJAN will not be accepted.
17. Photocopies of the Entry Form will be accepted.
18. Entries should reach at the following address by the closing date within 8.00 p.m.
Studio Photo Deal
189, B.B. Ganguly Street, Kolkata – 700012, W.B.
( In between Goenka College of Commerce and Bank of India)
In case of any clarification and/ or exigencies, please contact the following persons:-
1. Sri Gautam Basu: Tel. 9433401496.
2. Sri Dibyendu Dey Chowdhury: Tel. 9836039860.
In case of submission of entry, please contact:-
Sri Vivekananda Bhattacharjee: Tel. 9830439329; 9681273600.
3rd All India Photography Contest 2013
(Please use BLOCK CAPITAL to fill up the form)
Entrants may attach extra sheet for the above if required.
E-mail: Mobile No.
Name of Club:
Entry Fee:______ , DD NO._____________ , Total No. of Entries:____
For Office Use Only (Please Leave Blank):
Entry Fee:_______ ( DD/Cash), Entrant No._____ , Receiving Date:_________
*Instruction for downloading Entry Form of 3rd All India Photography Contest 2013
Select the whole or required part
of the Form(by dragging), copy
and paste it on a MS Word file's